- This school believes that school for modern education should provide wide range of facilities to facilitate extensive learning. These include the following features:
- Highly effective research based school system.
- Resourceful, highly qualified, well trained, experienced, highly motivated teaching faculty.
- Well-laid campus with aesthetically planned, functional buildings to accommodate well-ventilated classrooms and associated rooms.
- Activity rooms; Activity based Rooms; Indoor & Outdoor Play areas for beyond classroom activities.
- Composite Science Laboratory for juniors.
- Mathematics Laboratory for extensive and practical learning of mathematics. State of the Art Computing and Technology department.
Indoor Games Hall and Physical Fitness Centre.
Well-equipped Junior Library attached with department of information science.
- Reference Library: Science Laboratories – Physics Lab; Chemistry Lab and Biology Lab.
- Audio-Visual department; Art studio.
English Language Lab.Optimum play facilities and fields to accommodate, Cricket Net Practices, Basket-Ball Court; Table
Tennis; Carom & Chess in Indoor games hall.
- Professionally qualified & trained special teachers to impart special
training in Art, Fashion Designing, Music (Vocal & Instrumental).
- Computer Programs, and also
- Librarians and Clinical Counselors.
Music School to teach Key boards, Guitar, Violin,Veens and Drums
- Experts to teach Performing Art, Arts& Craft and both Classical & Western Dances.
- Parents corner and Meeting Rooms.
- School Auditorium – AC
- Life Skill – Classes VI – X
- New – Gen Creative Lab activities (Classes I to X)
The appropriately qualified members of the teaching faculty will be constantly and consistently given in-service training and orientation to equip them with resourcefulness to handle the academic content and the new generation students effectively. They will be well supported by “Knowledge Centre”, Library Resources, Institutional & Teaching Aids Centre and exposing them liberally to external orientations.
All Classroom will be Virtual Classrooms
All Classrooms will be facilitated with Computer aided teaching through Smart Class Technology. Thus all classrooms will be web – linked and LAN connected to the Knowledge Centre. Mega size Plasma TV will be the digital screen in the classrooms to project the e-learning technology.
Instructional & Teaching Aid Centre
A well equipped Instructional & Teaching aid Centre supported by Professional persons will support the system of providing appropriate teaching aids for quality teaching.
Cambridge Young Learners English Test (CYLET)
Interested students will be additionally trained to prepare for the BRITISH COUNCIL’s Cambridge Young Learners English Test (CYLET) for the students of classes IV to VII (and upto class IX) who will be willing to improve in English
(A separate course fee and examination fee will have to be paid by the participants).
Scholastic Readers Club
The school will facilitate a well motivated SCHOLASTIC READERS CLUB supported by the Scholastic India Pvt. Ltd., an International Literary Oriented Book House specially operated to bring high priced books closer to students and to encourage the reading habits among the students.
Guest Lecture Series for Parents : Parental Co-operation
To be successful in its effort and to become a light house to society, the school needs the constant support and co-operation of the parents in order to assist each and every child to develop within himself a strong foundation of habits, attitudes, values and skills that are essential for a life time of discovery and learning.
Parenting has become a concern not only for Parents but for school also. In may ways children are seen as product and problems rather than resources. Parents underestimate the part they play in the lives and the development of children. It is the values, attitudes and strength that they pass on to children, that make an enduring difference. When parents are reduced to little more than taxi-driver status taking children from one activity to another, surely, it is time to sit back and review their role and place in child’s lives.
Our school in the leadership of our mentor will organize series of lectures to impart the art of New Generation Parenting among our fortunate parents.
Value Based Thematic Assemblies
Education can be regarded as the transformation of values and accumulated knowledge of a society. In this line of thinking the school will organize term wise, “ Theme based Assemblies”, to inculcate Value Education indirectly.
Extensive Campus & Infrastructure
The Campus is spread over 2 acres of Prime land. The lay-out is well planned to accommodate Administrative Block and Massive School Block.