1. User: refers to a (i) person who is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, (ii) a legal entity, whether incorporated or not who is using the St. John’s Public School Website;
2. St. John’s Public School/we/us/ours: refers to St. John’s Public School, Chennai, a School run by St. John’s Rajakumar Education and Research Trust, a Registered Trust having its Administration Office at “Sakunthala Gardens”, Lake Bund Road,Off Perumbakkam Main Road, Jalladianpet, Near Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100;
3. Account: refers to the User account created by User at our Website;
4. Payment Partner: refers to “Eazypay Pro” a service provided by ICICI Bank to collect online payments;
5. Fee: refers to all types of fee paid by the User to St. John’s Public School on behalf of their Wards / children studying in the school or Parents applying for new admission for their wards / children to the St. John’s Public School;
6. Website: refers to www.sjps.edu.in which is owned, operated and maintained for and on behalf of the St. John’s Public School, Chennai, a School run by St. John’s Rajakumar Education and Research Trust;
7. ICICI Bank: refers to ICICI Bank Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and licensed as a bank under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and having its registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, Gujarat Pin – 390 007, and corporate office at ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051.
www.sjps.edu.in/privacy-policy and updated from time to time.
B. ST. JOHN’S PUBLIC SCHOOL SERVICE:
C. CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON ST. JOHN’S PUBLIC SCHOOL:
1. You may register an account to access and use the Service provided by St. John’s Public School.
2. You can register an account using an email address and creating a password, or through your account with certain third-party social networking services, such as Facebook or Google.
3. You must comply with the following policy relating to usage of your account:
a. Provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration
process and keep your account information up-to-date at all times.
b. Do not register more than one (1) account.
c. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your account to another entity or person without consent from us.
4. You are liable for any and all activities conducted through your account. You must immediately notify St. John’s Public School if you know or have any reason to suspect that your credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
D. FEE PAYMENT:
1. When you make a fee payment on our Website, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with St. John’s Public School and are required to provide your personal identification information and payment details.
2. It is clarified that the payment details such as your debit card number and other such information is directly collected by our Payment Partner. St. John’s Public School does not have any control over any such information and does not store any such information.
3. Fees once paid cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever..
E. DATA PRIVACY:
St. John’s Public School collects and processes your personal data in accordance with its
School to disclose personal data provided to us to its Payment Partner to facilitate your use
of the Website in accordance with the applicable law.
F. RESTRICTIONS ON USAGE OF WEBSITE & SERVICES:
1. Restrictions on use of Website: You are not permitted to (i) attempt to gain
unauthorized access to the Website (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, the Website; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Website; (iv) conduct data mining of the Website; (v) unduly burdening or hindering the functionality of any aspect of the Website.
2. Copyright: All Copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in this Website, and the information and contents of this Website and the images and the text are owned by / licensed to St. John’s Public School and are accordingly protected by the laws of India.
3. Personal use of Service: You represent, warrant, and agree that you will use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms. You are not permitted to record or store the Service in any manner whatsoever.
4. Restrictions on use of Service: You are not permitted to (i) reproduce, store, print or display any part of this Website, in any form or by any means, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use; (ii) Adapt, publish, distribute or create derivative works from any part of this Website, in any form or by any means, for any purpose and; (iii) Otherwise exploit or use for commercial purposes any information, text, or images or services obtained from any part of this Website.
G. OTHER TERMS:
1. External Links: This Website may contain links or references to other Websites. The St. John’s Public School is not responsible for the content of or privacy practices associated with such Website. The St. John’s Public School’s links or references of such Website should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation or the owners of such Website and/or any of the products or services referred to or information content on those Website.
2. For the terms and conditions of Fee Payments through our Payment Partner, please read https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/terms- condition/eazypayweb-application-tnc.pdf
H. TERMINATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We may terminate or suspend the access to our Services and/or Website at any point in time without cause and without prior notice or liability, including without limitation any breach of these Terms by you.
You acknowledge that the Service is provided on “as is” basis and that it is possible that interruptions or degradation of its quality or disturbance of the Service may be caused by any cause, within or beyond our control. In any such an event, without any attribution to implied warranties, St. John’s Public School’s liability shall be limited to exercising reasonable efforts to restore the Service as soon as possible, if possible. St. John’s Public School shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including direct or indirect damage or other damages, loss of revenues, profits or business) which you may sustain due to any interruption in the availability of the Service or any degradation or deterioration of the Service or due to the inability of St. John’s Public School to restore the Service. We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, losses, or faults of any nature whatsoever including but not limited to loss of revenues, profits or business, from breach of contract, or in tort.
I. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The present Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the use of St. John’s Public School Website, Service or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability shall be mandatorily submitted to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
The dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by mutual consent of the parties. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Chennai, India and shall be conducted in the English language. The Courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.